MEET THE SUPER DUNGEON BROS!
Brand new trailer rocks out today introducing the heavy metal heroes of Rökheim; Axl, Lars, Freddie and Ozzie!
Watford, United Kingdom – (January 20th 2015) – Wired Productions, an independent games publisher, today released a brand new trailer for its upcoming rock themed co-op dungeon brawler, Super Dungeon Bros, developed by independent studio React Games.
The ‘Meet the Bros’ trailer gives players a quick, in-depth look at this fearsome foursome in action. Check out the Meet the Bros trailer below or head on over to the Wired Productions YouTube channel.
Axl (Blue) AKA: The Tough One
- Personality: Tough & serious
- Axl is the muscle of the group and isn’t afraid to remind everyone. A ‘fight first, ask questions never’ type of guy, Axl will get the job done. Just as long as a huge piles of Bonie bones and A LOT of property damage is not an issue.
Lars (Yellow) AKA: The Quiet One
- Personality: Ladies man & socially awkward
- Lars believes himself to be quite the ladies’ man within the group. It is a shame that he becomes crippling incoherent once he starts talking to the opposite sex. Still, at least he has the completely unrealistic goal of trying to hook up with the queen of Chillheim to fall back on.
Freddie (Red) AKA: The Crazy One
- Personality: Crazy / not bright
- You know that guy in a group of friends that does the stupidest and most insane things because they believe it could be funny, even if no one else will? Freddie is that guy. To say he is dumber than a bag of rocks would be an insult to rocks.
Ozzie (Green) AKA: The Smart One
- Personality: Never Serious / Prankster / Planner
- Ozzie is a genius. It's just a shame that his genius is used for causing mischief and mayhem on an unbelievable scale rather than making Rökheim a better place. There is a fine line between genius and insanity; we’re just not sure what side of the line Ozzie is on.
Super Dungeon Bros is an up-to-4-player dungeon brawler that features compelling action RPG style gameplay with a signature hard rock twist. Teams of players either on or offline can take on the roles of heavy metal heroes; Axl, Ozzie, Freddie, and Lars and embark on a quest from the gods of rock to search ever-changing dungeons seeking out epic loot, fighting hordes of evil undead and uncovering the legends of long lost fabled Rock Stars!
Coming 2016 on Xbox One, Windows 10, PS4 and Steam (PC/Mac), Super Dungeon Bros promises a top-notch co-op experience complete with amazing visuals and fantastically fun gameplay, and features cross-device multiplayer compatibility between the PS4 and Steam versions as well as between the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions.
To stay up to date on all the latest Super Dungeon Bros news, announcements, and more, please register your interest at www.superdungeonbros.com. For more information on the game, please Like the official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/DungeonBros or follow the Dungeon Bros on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DungeonBros.
For the latest news and information about Wired Productions, please visit www.wiredproductions.com, follow the Twitter page at www.twitter.com/WiredP, or Like the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wiredpro.
## ENDS ##
About Wired Productions: Wired Productions are an established independent games publisher based in Watford, Hertfordshire, UK. Wired have produced over 35 titles, and are the team responsible for the 1.3 million unit selling We Sing franchise as well as producing and co-developing The Voice branded console products. In 2013/14, Wired Productions moved back into digital console publishing with Let’s Fish! Hooked On for the PlayStation Vita, Tiny Troopers Joint Ops on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita (including cross buy) and Last Inua on PC & Mac. For more information visit www.wiredproductions.com or follow at: www.facebook.com/WiredPro and on Twitter https://twitter.com/WiredP.
About React Games: Founded in 2008, React Games are an award winning, independent video games developer based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Specializing in development for Xbox, PlayStation®, iOS, Android, Windows, Facebook, PC, Mac as well as the Nintendo 3DS, React Games have shipped over 37 titles in 7 years. React Games are well known for delivering fun gameplay and high quality production values on every project. For more information, please visit http://www.reactgames.com or follow us on Twitter via https://twitter.com/reactgames.